The eco-adventure offers the perfect mix of contact with nature with the adrenaline of adventure. We begin with a trek through a forest which has survived the last eruptions of Volcano Osorno. Along the way we will stop for scenic views of the source of the Petrohué River and Lake Todos los Santos. The trek continues through native forest, home to diverse species including coigües, ulmos, and avellanos among others.
After a few steps from the River Viewpoint, we meet our first extreme challenge, the Wire Canyon, which we must cross by 2 suspension bridges, made of only three and 2 zip lines each.
Then, at Fox Canyon, we will get until our second challenge. We are going to cross the canyon using three zip-lines, that extends approximately 330 feet or 100 meters, moving through the tree tops to the other side. This is an experience you will never forget! Afterwards we will recuperate our energy alongside a lava flow which teaches about the stages of a volcanic eruption.
After a short rest, we will climb the eastern wall of the canyon and hike through landscapes, abundant with native bird life. We will then brief you on safety and the use of equipment before rappelling down a canyon surrounded by moss-covered vines toward the Petrohué River. A short walk takes us to our last challenge. We must climb up the called Tepa Cliff, using a very unstable ladder made of two zip lines and metal stairs. Finally, we come back to our base in Expediciones, through the magnificent evergreen forest, while sharing our vivid impressions of the day.
• Athletic shoes which can get wet
• An extra pair of shoes for afterwards
• Sun block
Terms and Conditions:
• Eco-Adventure includes: specialized professional bilingual guides, all meals described in the program, necessary transport, all necessary gear including harness, helmet, ropes and climbing equipment.
• EXPEDICIONES PETROHUÉ reserves the right to alter and/or change the schedules and itineraries of the above mentioned programs, consequence of climatic conditions, circumstances concerning the company and/or decisions made by the guide in charge concerning the security and wellbeing of any person of the group or the group itself.
• Departure time morning: 9:00a.m. Afternoon: 3:00p.m.
• Minimum 2 guests