Description: This activity runs along the west shore of Lake All Saints, enjoying nature and the beautiful scenery offered by the National Park.
Circuit: This activity begins at the Petrohue Expeditions office with the presentation of the guides, travel description and safety briefing for proper and safe development of activity. Once all procedures performed, we went to the lake to equip and undertake our journey in a northerly direction along the west bank of the protected wind and waves on the return journey.
- Season: All year
- min amount. of participants: 2
- Max. Participants: Groups of 10
- Average duration: 4 hours
- Departure times: 9:00 am and 3:00 p.m..
- No previous experience is needed
Limitations and / or restrictions:
- Health incompatible with the activity.
- The customer must present a good average physical condition and not have physical impairments that prevent paddle or swim
- Minimum age 12 years, or between 4 years and under 12 years accompanied by a parent or guardian.
If you have done in summer and / or spring: Comfortable clothes; shirt, swimsuit or shorts, shoes that can get wet and towel. We recommend: Sandals or a similar water-resistant cap with a visor or hat, sunglasses and sunscreen. Change clothes for after the activity.
If you have done in winter and / or fall: Comfortable clothes; jacket, pants and shoes that can get wet temperatures appropriate to the time and towel. We recommend: gloves, hat and clothing to change after activity.
Services and / or equipment included:
- Kayak and paddle
- Personal accident insurance
Services and / or equipment not included:
- Transfer to and from Petrohue.
- Personal equipment
- Any other services or equipment not mentioned in the program.